Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge TM-8818
Used for measuring thickness and corrosion of pressure vessels,chemical equipment, boilers,oil storage tanks,etc.in industries of petroleum, shipbuilding,power station,and machine manufacturing.
* Using the latest high performance and low power consumption microprocessor technology.
* Automatic memory material code and sound velocity value, convenient to use.
* Use “USB data output” and “RS-232 data output” to connect with PC.
* Provide “Bluetooth ™ data output” choice.
Case Material : Aluminum Alloy
Display : 4 Digit LCD
Operating Principle : Ultrasonic
Measuring Range (metric / Imperial) : 0.9~400 mm ( 45 # steel )
Battery Indication : Low Battery Indication
Sound Velocity : 1000~9000 m/s
Lower Limit Steel Pipes : Φ20 x 3.0 mm
Calibration Block : Included
Resolution : 0.01 mm / 0.1 mm
Accuracy : ± (0.5%n + 0.1)
Automatic memory material code and the value of sound velocity
Power off : Auto Power off & Manual Power Off
Operating Conditions : Temperature: 0~40 °C, Humidity: < 85 %RH
Power Supply : 2 x 1.5 V AA (UM-3) Battery
Dimensions : 130 x 76 x 31 mm
Weight : 340 g (Not Including Batteries)
1. Main Unit
2. 5MФ8 Standard Sensor
3. Coupling Agent
4. Carrying Case
5. Operating Manual
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.